Saturday, January 15, 2011

Super Saturday...

Oatie on the bunk, passing me suffies
Oatie on his brother bunk bed helping me wash the sheets, by passing me his brothers stuffies, but first kissing each one and saying hi to them.

Today Oatie and I had a busy but quiet day at home. Oatie's dad took our older two for their skiing lessons. So Oatie and I made some banana bread, got dinner organised and did a bit of housework together. Oatie gets out his toy mop and dustpan had a good play. We finished the day with a couple hours of Manual ABR and then rest of our crew arrived home, they all had a bath, homemade pizza bit of Wizards of Waverly place and the kids were tucked up in bed. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...