Monday, January 24, 2011

Malade Lundi!

Well today we were only 3 in the car for the school run. Oatie was malade, It was a shame as the lovely French Speech Therapist was coming in to visit Oatie at school today. My husband did say to the school about the lapse schools sickness policy or the lack of enforcing it... Anyway they know that's a problem at least they are aware that they could try and enforce it better which is better than denying it is one. One of his friends left school after being ill and making 6 days at school in 2 months. Oatie I think gets it worse as his hands are on the floor a lot of the time. For a sick bunny he's full of beans! My throat feels awful, but I'm going to try and do his manual ABR; as he fed his bus breakfast with a spoon, told me to say "cheese" as that makes you better and said bench mama 3 minutes OK!!?!?!?!! so with a fed bus and a good old smile how could I refuse! Oatie walked to feed his bus breakfast BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Hope everyone gets well real soon. Schools are breeding grounds for every type of germ. I hope it is warmer "up there" than down here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Phil, we're in shorts and T'shirts it was +2oc the warmest it's been for months... It's just Oatie and I, we've been relegated to the breakfast bar to eat, sniff sniff...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...