Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oaties been Sick... But he's on the mend

The poor love has been fighting off his parting gift from preschool a week ago, he's finally turned the corner and is feeling much better. He decided to stay in bed and refused to get out unless it was a drink of easy to eat food. Lol! Maybe he's more sensible than an average 3 year old.

Today I bumped in to my friend who's an OT, at the pool today, and I asked her for the lowdown. She was fabulous and I think I now know what I need to do to get what Oatie needs, once I've checked the facts I'll post more details then.

Thank you to everyone who's signing the petition, lets change one province at a time, I really feel that the choice of inclusive education should be the norm-standard. Each family should have the choice of what type of school is best for their child.

Love Oaties mum
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric, he just avoided a hospital visit, we had a "virtual bag packed"..., it was close... but he just bounced back from self chosen bed rest for 5 days.

    Mel
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...