Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm at urgent care

Dads taken me to urgent care, I remind mum and dad of Luke he had a full appetite and happy when he had pneumonia, so let's hope it's nothing!! So dads taken me to get checked out, I was so excited for the expedition, I packed some toy cars, taken my Dora DVD to occupy the wait, meanwhile my brother was crying in bed thinking I'm going to die and my sister declared she couldn't live without me, for a little brother who enjoys terrorising my siblings on an ongoing basis, they sure do love me, by now mum will have the sewing machine out to take her mind off worrying. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...