Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another good day of ABR

Picnic with WoWToday we did 2:45 minutes. Today on the Bench I watched Cars, one of my favourite films.  We played some board games together and later we had a teddy bears picnic in pyjama's for afternoon tea you can see WoW next to me.  Daddy did a BBQ for dinner which is one of my favourites, since starting ABR, I have joined in on the family diet.  Before that I would be really fussy and not eat lumpy foods.  My brother then showed me how to use a paint programme on the computer, I think I prefer the touch pad mouse to a conventional mouse, it's more like mummy's phone. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...