Friday, March 15, 2013

Still hard to get our hours back

I haven't done at all well getting our hours back. The baby has been awesome she's slept through the night since she was 2 weeks old which is brilliant, I wouldn't trade that. However she had and has less naps during the day and fed more during the day which then ate into my ABR hour times.

So our rolling is still on the backburner for the moment.... I do feel bad but there is not much else I can do. Oatie needs to go to school too and our little addition won't be little forever.

Oatie is thriving in other ways, like he actually played with a toy... with a self made up story and side characters etc... He invented a game in the bath with his bath toys.....
He's made another leap at school with potty training... he's been helping me with the baby too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...