Sunday, March 10, 2013

Back on the ice

After being ill from a heavy cold, Oatie was back on his skates once again. His last session it this coming Sunday and he's very sad.

So will be taking him on the public skates which I am sure he will enjoy.

Oatie has changed in the last few weeks, he's really matured, walking more on his feet and actually holding conversations a lot more and happy to play by himself and his kitten more.

He is speaking more French too.

He's grown so much in height as well. I can't believe he will be 6 this year.

I haven't been getting my ABR hours in yet, I have yet to get in the groove of getting the hours in lol! it's hard to get them back in after having almost a year off.

Other than that everyone is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...