Friday, March 1, 2013

Fighting the Mayor... fighting politics...

Our Mayor! I dont' know what he does as he apparently doesn't have any ruling over anything in the town it seems.

I spend 30 minutes in snow fall to pick up Oatie and walk the 100m to the car. My friend who is a grandma of 2 girls at the school on in my elder sons class and one in Oaties... CRACKED HER SKULL and had severe concussion from slipping outside the school...

Where as our provincial premier... just gave 75 thousand dollars to another school for YET ANOTHER PLAYGROUND! I'm like WHAT!!!

Our kids don't even have their own gymnasium.. they have to walk to the local rec centre to go to the gym and then since writing the above my daughter fell on her back in a huge muddy slushy puddle on the path that the school has deemed "SAFE" path!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...