Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The "R" Word...

The "R" word! Yes I think all of you know in the special needs community what I mean by the "R" word....

Well today I went to go and collect Oatie from school with my little one and as we were walking past, there were these "kids" who were using the "R" word in a demeaning way as insults!!! Being hurled back and forth....Like seriously! I thought that was so last century!

Meanwhile there was another kid face down in the snow with two other kids pummelling this kid with their fists.... and all at the same time I was thankful that my kids didn't go to THAT school !!!!

There was an issue of a really close family member letting us down, still to painful to blog about... still in total shock...

Oh and Oatie kept him self clean and dry totally at school today:) with real real real pants on!!!

1 comment:

  1. It always seems we have so much to deal with all at once. Glad to see Oatie is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...